Character Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Character Roleplay

Character Roleplay is is a must for those who enjoy stroy writing!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hanging out with friends in a totally not so scary forest! (Everyone is welcome!)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Nocturn0217

Nocturn0217

Hanging out with friends in a totally not so scary forest! (Everyone is welcome!) Empty
PostSubject: Hanging out with friends in a totally not so scary forest! (Everyone is welcome!)   Hanging out with friends in a totally not so scary forest! (Everyone is welcome!) EmptyThu Aug 07, 2008 11:47 pm

Ashley King was walking through a forest near her home town, waiting for her friends to show up. The moon was full tonight as a wolf howled distantly. The local Vampire/Werewolf legends didn't scare her, mostly because there was never any proof. The strong breeze shook the tree, the leaves gently floating down the forest. She then sat atop upon a large rock, completely bored for her friends to arrive.

Last edited by Nocturn0217 on Sat Aug 09, 2008 4:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Hanging out with friends in a totally not so scary forest! (Everyone is welcome!) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hanging out with friends in a totally not so scary forest! (Everyone is welcome!)   Hanging out with friends in a totally not so scary forest! (Everyone is welcome!) EmptyFri Aug 08, 2008 11:45 am

blackheart was out jumpinjg from tree to tree. he thouhgt he smelled a human but was not sure so he took off in the direction of the scent and appered behind the girl. he didnt make a sound when he landed softly on the ground behind her. he smiled and stood up his black eyes turned bloody red
Back to top Go down
https://characterroleplay.forumotion.net
Miirkaelisaar

Miirkaelisaar

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out with friends in a totally not so scary forest! (Everyone is welcome!)   Hanging out with friends in a totally not so scary forest! (Everyone is welcome!) EmptyFri Aug 08, 2008 2:38 pm

A black wolf was sniffing the ground by a clump of bushes. He looked up, pupils dilating as he smelled Human in the air. He hungrily trotted toward the scent. He waited in the bushes. He would pounce when the girl was alone. But now there was a shadow behind her, and he wasn't taking any risks.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out with friends in a totally not so scary forest! (Everyone is welcome!)   Hanging out with friends in a totally not so scary forest! (Everyone is welcome!) EmptyFri Aug 08, 2008 3:12 pm

before blackheart did anything he noticed there was a wolf around he disappered and was now behind the wolf. what are you doing here!
Back to top Go down
Miirkaelisaar

Miirkaelisaar

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out with friends in a totally not so scary forest! (Everyone is welcome!)   Hanging out with friends in a totally not so scary forest! (Everyone is welcome!) EmptyFri Aug 08, 2008 3:45 pm

The wolf yelped and bounded into the clearing. He skidded to a halt and whirled around, snarling at the one in the shadows. He ignored the Human. If she ran, he could catch her easily.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out with friends in a totally not so scary forest! (Everyone is welcome!)   Hanging out with friends in a totally not so scary forest! (Everyone is welcome!) EmptyFri Aug 08, 2008 3:59 pm

blackheart walked out of the shadows. he was tall and was wereing tight black pants and a tank top. his finger nails were painted black and there was black circles under his eyes from not sleeping in weeks. he stared at the wolf with his red eyes and his hand were in his pocket.
Back to top Go down
Kuro_Uchiha

Kuro_Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out with friends in a totally not so scary forest! (Everyone is welcome!)   Hanging out with friends in a totally not so scary forest! (Everyone is welcome!) EmptyFri Aug 08, 2008 4:30 pm

Kuro had been napping in a tree nearby when she heard a commotion. She woke up immediately and leapt out of the tree. She landed between Lukan and Blackheart and said, [color=red]"Enough."
Back to top Go down
Miirkaelisaar

Miirkaelisaar

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out with friends in a totally not so scary forest! (Everyone is welcome!)   Hanging out with friends in a totally not so scary forest! (Everyone is welcome!) EmptyFri Aug 08, 2008 4:33 pm

The wolf whimpered at Kuro's presence. He growled. He was planning to eat tonight, no matter what. He pounced at the Human girl, snarling.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out with friends in a totally not so scary forest! (Everyone is welcome!)   Hanging out with friends in a totally not so scary forest! (Everyone is welcome!) EmptyFri Aug 08, 2008 4:39 pm

blackheart disappered and was in front of the wolf. he punched the wolf away from the human girl and said hey kuro long time no see
Back to top Go down
Kuro_Uchiha

Kuro_Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out with friends in a totally not so scary forest! (Everyone is welcome!)   Hanging out with friends in a totally not so scary forest! (Everyone is welcome!) EmptyFri Aug 08, 2008 5:56 pm

Kuro placed a barrier around Lukan, one that he couldn't get out of, and said, "Hey, blackie, how you been?"
Back to top Go down
Miirkaelisaar

Miirkaelisaar

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out with friends in a totally not so scary forest! (Everyone is welcome!)   Hanging out with friends in a totally not so scary forest! (Everyone is welcome!) EmptyFri Aug 08, 2008 6:02 pm

Lukan snarled, trying to get out of the barrier. He howled. Let me out!!!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out with friends in a totally not so scary forest! (Everyone is welcome!)   Hanging out with friends in a totally not so scary forest! (Everyone is welcome!) EmptyFri Aug 08, 2008 6:50 pm

ok i guess what about you! he looked at the wolf and said be quiet and well let you go just leave her alone
Back to top Go down
Miirkaelisaar

Miirkaelisaar

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out with friends in a totally not so scary forest! (Everyone is welcome!)   Hanging out with friends in a totally not so scary forest! (Everyone is welcome!) EmptyFri Aug 08, 2008 7:12 pm

He growled, but stopped howling and fighting. He sat down, glaring at Blackheart.

OOC: Kuro, did I ever tell you about my pet rats? The baby died. I just went outside and cried for like twenty minutes. I was holding one of the older ones, and he started kissing my arm. It actually made me feel better. I'm gonna be emo all day, at least.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out with friends in a totally not so scary forest! (Everyone is welcome!)   Hanging out with friends in a totally not so scary forest! (Everyone is welcome!) EmptyFri Aug 08, 2008 7:14 pm

blackheart closed his eyes and sat down and said so why were you trying to get the girl

admin: wait so you and kuro know each other?
Back to top Go down
Miirkaelisaar

Miirkaelisaar

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out with friends in a totally not so scary forest! (Everyone is welcome!)   Hanging out with friends in a totally not so scary forest! (Everyone is welcome!) EmptyFri Aug 08, 2008 8:01 pm

Well, only online, really, but we talk about stuff. I have her on myspace, too. But I live in AZ and I think she's in like Missouri. One of the "M" states.

He growled. Wasn't it obvious? He was a hungry werewolf! A lonely human was a dream come true! Why do you care? He asked, sending the thought to him.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out with friends in a totally not so scary forest! (Everyone is welcome!)   Hanging out with friends in a totally not so scary forest! (Everyone is welcome!) EmptyFri Aug 08, 2008 8:18 pm

because i dont want a human missing it makes the police invetigate and then more of use die. but he was not really a vampire or a werewolf he was a boy possed by a demon. the demons name is kyra and it has been locked in his body since he was one! he closed his eyes and sat there cross legged
Back to top Go down
Kuro_Uchiha

Kuro_Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out with friends in a totally not so scary forest! (Everyone is welcome!)   Hanging out with friends in a totally not so scary forest! (Everyone is welcome!) EmptyFri Aug 08, 2008 10:40 pm

Kuro sighed. She sat down next to the barrier and placed her hand on it. She said, "To your question, blackie, I've been better. And you, mister, need to learn to control yourself." The last part, she said to Lukan in a disapproving tone.

OOC: I live in Misery...inside joke...lol, but yeah, sorry about your pet rats. I had a couple of dogs die on me before...but...I think one of the worst incidents was when my dog, Tequila (don't ask about the name), got hit by a car. He's still alive and kicking, and it was in April, but I watched it happen, and I was depressed for two weeks, until he fully recovered.
Back to top Go down
Nocturn0217

Nocturn0217

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out with friends in a totally not so scary forest! (Everyone is welcome!)   Hanging out with friends in a totally not so scary forest! (Everyone is welcome!) EmptySat Aug 09, 2008 4:45 am

Ashley stared at the wolf who planned to make her a meal. Anyone want to explain to me what happened?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out with friends in a totally not so scary forest! (Everyone is welcome!)   Hanging out with friends in a totally not so scary forest! (Everyone is welcome!) EmptySat Aug 09, 2008 8:45 am

well this guy wanted to make you a meal and we stopped him. blackheart said with his eyes still closed
Back to top Go down
Nocturn0217

Nocturn0217

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out with friends in a totally not so scary forest! (Everyone is welcome!)   Hanging out with friends in a totally not so scary forest! (Everyone is welcome!) EmptySat Aug 09, 2008 9:10 am

Ashley sighed. Why were you chasing me? She pointed a finger at the boy who spoke.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out with friends in a totally not so scary forest! (Everyone is welcome!)   Hanging out with friends in a totally not so scary forest! (Everyone is welcome!) EmptySat Aug 09, 2008 9:26 am

i didnt i was just out and about! when i sensed u here so i came to see what you were doing here
Back to top Go down
Nocturn0217

Nocturn0217

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out with friends in a totally not so scary forest! (Everyone is welcome!)   Hanging out with friends in a totally not so scary forest! (Everyone is welcome!) EmptySat Aug 09, 2008 9:43 am

Yeah. Instead of asking me what I'm doing, you can just stand behind me like a stalker. She snapped at him. I was nearly killed if it wasn't for you...
Back to top Go down
Kuro_Uchiha

Kuro_Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out with friends in a totally not so scary forest! (Everyone is welcome!)   Hanging out with friends in a totally not so scary forest! (Everyone is welcome!) EmptySat Aug 09, 2008 10:44 am

Kuro mumbled under her breath, "Ungrateful little...ugh..."
Back to top Go down
Nocturn0217

Nocturn0217

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out with friends in a totally not so scary forest! (Everyone is welcome!)   Hanging out with friends in a totally not so scary forest! (Everyone is welcome!) EmptySat Aug 09, 2008 11:06 am

Ashley raised an eyebrow at the girl. "I'm sorry. I was expecting some people out here. I'm still a little...on edge."
Back to top Go down
Miirkaelisaar

Miirkaelisaar

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out with friends in a totally not so scary forest! (Everyone is welcome!)   Hanging out with friends in a totally not so scary forest! (Everyone is welcome!) EmptySat Aug 09, 2008 12:36 pm

Lukan whined and pawed at the barrier. Let me out, Ku-chan, I'll be good! Promise!

Yeah. I thought I wasn't going to cry, and then I did three times, and for an hour last night. And I am not an emotional person! But last night's cry was more for the three older rats. One of the 2 girls has a tumor and the other is blind in one eye. Read my blog, Kuro. on Myspace. it's more detailed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out with friends in a totally not so scary forest! (Everyone is welcome!)   Hanging out with friends in a totally not so scary forest! (Everyone is welcome!) Empty

Back to top Go down

Hanging out with friends in a totally not so scary forest! (Everyone is welcome!)
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Character Roleplay :: roleplay :: Test-
Jump to: