Character Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Character Roleplay

Character Roleplay is is a must for those who enjoy stroy writing!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Thinking and visiting a grave...(Open)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kuro_Uchiha

Kuro_Uchiha

Thinking and visiting a grave...(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Thinking and visiting a grave...(Open)   Thinking and visiting a grave...(Open) EmptyFri Aug 15, 2008 4:05 pm

Kuro was walking slowly along the grounds of Hogwarts. She was thinking deeply about her life so far. Then she smacked herself upside the head and reminded herself that the past was the past. With a small smile, she walked through the woods to the grave of her dear friend who had passed away because of her. She had killed him. It had been an accident, though. She hadn't meant to kill him. He had been in the way when she had had an outbreak. She didn't have outbreaks anymore, though. With a sigh, she said quietly, "How are you? I'm still sorry about killing you...I will regret it for the rest of my life. I am fine, besides the fact that I couldn't stop myself back then. It's been a while since I talked to you...and I'm sorry."
Back to top Go down
Reno

Reno

PostSubject: Re: Thinking and visiting a grave...(Open)   Thinking and visiting a grave...(Open) EmptySat Aug 16, 2008 10:23 am

Reno walked out onto the grounds. He had been looking for Kuro for a while. He sighed and carried his bat-like weapon over his shoulder. With another sigh, he wandered into the woods. He heard Kuro's voice, and followed it. He saw her kneeling in front of a grave. He leaned against a tree and waited for her to finish. He had always had a crush on her, but kept it hidden well.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Thinking and visiting a grave...(Open)   Thinking and visiting a grave...(Open) EmptySat Aug 16, 2008 12:25 pm

blackheart sat ontop of a tree in his demon forum. his black wings were folded up on his back. he watched kuro with his red eyes. he waitted until she was done
Back to top Go down
https://characterroleplay.forumotion.net
Kuro_Uchiha

Kuro_Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Thinking and visiting a grave...(Open)   Thinking and visiting a grave...(Open) EmptyMon Aug 18, 2008 10:41 am

Kuro looked up when she noticed the other two people. She said, "It was all an accident."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Thinking and visiting a grave...(Open)   Thinking and visiting a grave...(Open) EmptyMon Aug 18, 2008 3:30 pm

i know it was kuro
Back to top Go down
https://characterroleplay.forumotion.net
Kuro_Uchiha

Kuro_Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Thinking and visiting a grave...(Open)   Thinking and visiting a grave...(Open) EmptyWed Aug 20, 2008 1:52 pm

Kuro stared off into the trees. She had such a sad look in her eyes that it was heart-breaking. She said, "I didn't mean to kill him..."
Back to top Go down
Reno

Reno

PostSubject: Re: Thinking and visiting a grave...(Open)   Thinking and visiting a grave...(Open) EmptyTue Aug 26, 2008 4:25 pm

Reno, being the very emotional person he was, walked over to Kuro and said, "Hey, the past is the past...right? Or were you just trying to tell yourself that, and didn't believe it?"
Back to top Go down
Kuro_Uchiha

Kuro_Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Thinking and visiting a grave...(Open)   Thinking and visiting a grave...(Open) EmptyTue Aug 26, 2008 7:17 pm

Kuro smiled softly at Reno. She said, "You're right."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thinking and visiting a grave...(Open)   Thinking and visiting a grave...(Open) Empty

Back to top Go down

Thinking and visiting a grave...(Open)
Page 1 of 1