Character Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Character Roleplay

Character Roleplay is is a must for those who enjoy stroy writing!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pictures of home.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Clara

Clara

Pictures of home. Empty
PostSubject: Pictures of home.   Pictures of home. EmptyMon Aug 11, 2008 6:15 pm

Isabella walked in the forest alone. She sat down and started to scetch a picture. It was of the castle and its students. She highlighted the Gryffindor tower and painted people in the windows. She smiled softly as the wind rustled her red hair. It was a beautiful day but she wasn't happy.
Back to top Go down
Kuro_Uchiha

Kuro_Uchiha

Pictures of home. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pictures of home.   Pictures of home. EmptyThu Aug 21, 2008 2:01 pm

Kuro had just finished her training session in the woods, which was routine for her, because she was a master of the blade, bow, and even unarmed combat. She then noticed a girl sketching a picture of the castle. She approached without making a sound. She then said, "The castle's nice, isn't it?"
Back to top Go down
Clara

Clara

Pictures of home. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pictures of home.   Pictures of home. EmptyThu Aug 21, 2008 4:59 pm

why yes I think so. Isabella said meakly looking up at the girl. Bella's long auburn hair cascaded down her back gracefully as she flashed a charming smile up at the girl.It's my home anyways.her french accent was brought out in her voice now.
Back to top Go down
Kuro_Uchiha

Kuro_Uchiha

Pictures of home. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pictures of home.   Pictures of home. EmptyFri Aug 22, 2008 1:51 pm

Kuro smiled back down at the girl, then looked back up at the castle. Her fiery red, waist-length hair was tied back so that it wouldn't get in her face when she trained, so her deep-green eyes were revealed. She had a thoughtful look on her unusually beautiful face. She said, "I wouldn't exactly call this castle my home...but...it's the closest thing I have to a real home. My name's Kuro, by the way."
Back to top Go down
Clara

Clara

Pictures of home. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pictures of home.   Pictures of home. EmptyFri Aug 22, 2008 4:11 pm

Isabella. Isabella Andrews. Isabella said smiling and offering her hand to the pretty girl. You eyes are such a unique color. Her own green eyes shined in the bright sunlight.
Back to top Go down
Kuro_Uchiha

Kuro_Uchiha

Pictures of home. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pictures of home.   Pictures of home. EmptySat Aug 23, 2008 1:57 pm

Kuro accepted Bella's offer and shook her hand. She smiled and said, "I can change my look whenever I want...I'm, as they say in the Wizarding World, a Metamorphmagus. But...I modeled this look after my brother, Axel. I couldn't exactly copy the shade of green his eyes were, or their depth, but I think I got pretty close." She reached into her haori, and pulled out an almost brand-new picture of her brother, though it was about 10 years old.

this is the pic of axel: https://media.photobucket.com/image/axel%20kingdom%20hearts/Sprinlke/Kingdom%20Hearts/axel9.png?o=148
Back to top Go down
Clara

Clara

Pictures of home. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pictures of home.   Pictures of home. EmptySun Aug 24, 2008 6:22 pm

It's pretty close. She smiled showing her perfectly white teeth. Her silver blue eyes sparkled.
Back to top Go down
Kuro_Uchiha

Kuro_Uchiha

Pictures of home. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pictures of home.   Pictures of home. EmptySun Aug 24, 2008 6:46 pm

Kuro looked at the picture with a sorrowful look in her eyes. She then stowed it in her haori again and smiled, the sorrow almost completely gone from her being. She looked up at the sky and said, "I have a lot of family, but most of them are...different..."
Back to top Go down
Clara

Clara

Pictures of home. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pictures of home.   Pictures of home. EmptyWed Aug 27, 2008 7:01 pm

I haven't any family. They all died 300 years ago. It wasn't like Isabella to reveal her true identity to others but she could tell that this girl was different.I'm a vampire you see.She showed her the cresent scare on her neck that Ethan had left there when he had bite her.
Back to top Go down
Kuro_Uchiha

Kuro_Uchiha

Pictures of home. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pictures of home.   Pictures of home. EmptyWed Aug 27, 2008 7:03 pm

Kuro smiled. She said, "That's why you smelled like that. I was wondering what that scent was...I'm not a vampire. I'm not a werewolf, either. I'm unique. I'm a demon-goddess. My mother was Amaterasu, the Japanese sun goddess, and my father was a high-ranking demon lord. His name was Takehiko." She had a soft smile on her ethereally beautiful face. That also explains why her aura was different...
Back to top Go down
Clara

Clara

Pictures of home. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pictures of home.   Pictures of home. EmptyTue Sep 09, 2008 4:07 pm

Yes that is quite interesting,Kuro. My parents died when I was four in a fire. My mum was a squib from a pureblood family and my dad was a muggle. My grandparents disowned my mum when she didn't get her Hogwarts letter. And so to an orphanage I went. She smiled softly but fiddled with her 300 year old french dress.
Back to top Go down
Kuro_Uchiha

Kuro_Uchiha

Pictures of home. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pictures of home.   Pictures of home. EmptyWed Dec 10, 2008 12:17 pm

Kuro said, "Oh, I'm sorry to hear that." She truly was.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Pictures of home. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pictures of home.   Pictures of home. EmptyWed Dec 10, 2008 12:52 pm

blackheart was jumping around from tree to tree when he smelled kuro and someone elsa so he head for that direction. when he got there he stood in a tree looking down at them. he was wereing black pants and a tanktop. on each skinny hand he wore gloves with the fingers cut out and on his back was a japanese sword. his long black spikey hair was blowing around from the wind that was blowing at the top of the tree. he jumped out of the tree and landed softly behind kuro he stared at the girl with light blue eyes
Back to top Go down
https://characterroleplay.forumotion.net
Kuro_Uchiha

Kuro_Uchiha

Pictures of home. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pictures of home.   Pictures of home. EmptyWed Dec 10, 2008 12:57 pm

Kuro wasn't at all surprised when blackheart landed behind her. Instead, she turned and said, "Hey, blackie. This is Isabella. Isabella this is blackheart."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Pictures of home. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pictures of home.   Pictures of home. EmptyWed Dec 10, 2008 1:11 pm

blackehart turned his head to the side a little and said hello
Back to top Go down
https://characterroleplay.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

Pictures of home. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pictures of home.   Pictures of home. Empty

Back to top Go down

Pictures of home.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Character Roleplay :: roleplay :: HARRY POTTER FANS!-
Jump to: